Contact | FAQs
For any questions or comments please contact us via e-mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible. If e-mail isn't an option, call us. Fair warning: we're a small business so we probably won't be able to answer, but will definitely get back to you as soon as we can.
Shipping: We ship via USPS to all locations stateside. We are not yet fulfilling international orders.
- When is my order shipped? Coffee orders are roasted and shipped within two days of receipt.
- How long will it take for my order to arrive? Coffee will arrive within 4-5 business days after roasting.
- Can I track my order? We will send tracking information to the email address associated with your order once the item has been shipped.
Payment: We accept PayPal, VIsa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. All prices are listed as USD.
Returns and Exchanges: If you find that you’re not completely satisfied with your Koda Coffee Co. coffee, we will gladly issue you a refund. No need to ship the coffee back to us. We stand by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Please send us a quick message on why it didn’t meet your standards. We’re always looking for ways to improve our product! If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with any other products, within 30 days of placing your order, we will refund you for your purchase no questions asked. Please note that shipping costs may not be refunded.
- When is the coffee roasted? Coffee is roasted to order within one business day of the order and shipped within one business day after that. Your coffee will arrive at peak flavor.
- How long will the coffee stay fresh? We recommend you consume your coffee within 30 days of order. Coffee generally tastes best freshly grounded, so if you have a grinder at home we recommend buying our whole bean options. If not, no big deal we can grind to your liking too.
- What kind of bag do you use? All our coffees are shipped in 12 oz. one-way valve bags for ultimate freshness.
- How should I store my coffee? Coffee is best stored in an airtight container, away from direct sunlight, heat and sources of humidity. Avoid putting your coffee in the refrigerator or freezer.
Wholesale: Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about wholesale possibilities.